The key responsibilities for the mobile access fitter are:
- Be able to display knowledge with hydraulic systems, electric motors, diesel engines.
- The ability to fault find.
- Carry out routine services.
- Maintenance of the machines.
- Pre-delivery inspections.
- Keep accurate records of work carried out.
- Carry out major and minor repairs and refurbishments.
- Be able to estimate any damage/repair costs.
The key attributes of the mobile access fitter are:
- CAP certification would be beneficial.
- Be Self-motivated.
- Take pride in work to ensure the machines are kept in a pristine state.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Being calm under pressure.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Have a full clean UK driving licence.
|Monday – Friday||08:00am – 17:00pm|
|Alternate Saturdays||08:00am – 12:00pm|
A Company van will be provided.
Please complete the form below to apply for the position of Powered Access Engineer.