The Responsibilities of an Account Manager are:
- Maintain and grow a portfolio of existing accounts whilst managing new business.
- Effectively co-ordinate enquiries from prospective customers and qualify opportunities for the field sales team.
- Meet monthly targets based predominantly on hire activity.
- Upsell suitable Hire and Training solutions.
- Achieve and maintain KPI targets.
- Maintain a close relationship with field based Account Managers and Operational team.
- Follow up marketing campaigns with outbound calls.
- Work towards being a product expert on all relevant Smiths Hire Products.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
As an Account Manager you should have:
- Ability to build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships.
- Previous experience of growing & retaining accounts whilst identifying and winning new business.
- Outbound call making experience.
- Able to respond positively as lead contact to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Proven account management experience from within the construction or the Plant Hire industry would be an advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a high level of attention to detail.
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a flexible approach to work.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Driven, organised and achievement focused.
- Good time management and organisational skills are a must.
- Competitive salary (based on experience) + Pension + Performance Bonus.
Please complete the form below to apply for the position of Accounts Manager.