As a Customer Services/ Account Management candidate you must have:
- Excellent communication and sales skills.
- Strong organisational skills to effectively manage hire contracts, be able to identify problems, assess and resolve them.
- Good literacy, numeracy and computer skills.
- Exceptional level of customer service in all areas. You should have a confident, professional and outgoing manner to be able to deal with customers at all levels.
- Confidence in your ability and have a passion for selling.
- A natural sales ability and be driven to win every order and convert every enquiry.
As a Customer Services/ Account Management candidate you will be:
- Responsible for account management and building relationships with customers.
- Processing orders liaising with depots, customers and suppliers to provide excellent service at all stages.
- Supplying the product to the clients successfully in a professional manner.
- As a Customer Services/ Account Management candidate you will be responsible for resolving, or overseeing the resolution of, inquiries from key account customers and Business Development Managers.
- Support the Company’s key accounts and Business Development Managers.
- Working closely with the 10 Depots across the North West.
- Working closely with the Account Management team to execute efficiently and effectively on client communication needs.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of the depots equipment for hire/sale including basic knowledge of accessory, safety and test & run requirements.
- Experience in the plant, tool or access hire industry would be an advantage but not necessary as product training will be given.
As a Customer Services/ Account Management candidate you should have:
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Experience in Telephone based sales.
- An excellent telephone manner and the ability to build rapport with customers.
- Strong administration skills and be computer literate.
- Manual handling awareness
|Monday – Friday||08:00am – 17:00pm|
|Alternate Saturdays||08:00am – 12:00pm|
We are a forward thinking organisation and will provide training and development.
Please complete the form below to apply for the position of Customer Services / Account Management.